Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-07-01
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2016-07-15. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Budget for FY2017
- No OIDC funding so far
- Making Tomcat testing a priority because of TIER
- InC per-entity WG – https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/perentity/Per-Entity+Metadata+Working+Group
Tom, Marvin, Scott, Ian, Brent, Daniel
- Property support in JAAS configuration - IDP-975Getting issue details... STATUS
- Duration syntax support for LDAP properties
Nothing to report
- SP release done with no problems so far, got a significant number of features in.
- Noteworthy: both IdP and SP now automatically sign/encrypt when sending to port 443 endpoints.
- Yet another Xerces bailout done
- Probably time to start thinking about producing a Xerces 3.2 release to open up possibility of additional features (e.g. programmatic ability to turn off DTDs) and the ability to ship my own copy on all platforms. Not sure this shouldn't be a fork though.