Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-06-03
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 1 July. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
Add items for discussion here
- Proposal to cancel 17th of June call, therefor next call would be 1st of July
Brent, Tom, Scott, Ian, Daniel, Rod
- xmlsectool beta 1 is being tested, no problems reported so far
- want to release before end of June if possible
- outstanding issues:
- IdP 184.108.40.206 is probably good to go. Sara will look at it with SSLLabs.
- Bootstrapping myself through the SP.
- Progress on MFA flow
- Working through SP backlog, hoping for a June release
- Update for TNC, will circulate slides
IDP-865Getting issue details...
- Suppress vs rename ? Use "this" prefix for API-breaking constructor changes ?
JPAR-73Getting issue details...
- Can build with Java 8 now, minus Cobertura report
JPAR-60Getting issue details...
- java-support done in private branch, like to get stack done next week
JPAR-85Getting issue details...
- java-support done, like to get stack done next week
INFRA-110Getting issue details...
- links ? Add java-support, spring-extensions, version properties to parent-v3 POM ?
- Testing with Jetty 9.3.9 on Win and Linux