Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-04-01
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2016-04-15. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Duo inclusion?
- 3.3 scope
- not really a discussion topic, more a call for features people want included so we can think about schedule, suggest we do that on dev list
- Subversion to Git conversions:
- All five remaining v2 repositories in final review.
- Both remaining v3 repositories in progress
- Hope to be done in April.
- XmlSecTool v2
- kicking off
- MDA 0.10
- still stalled waiting on external contributions
- will import more stuff from UKf as low priority task
- Some IdP Work (
- SP Windows Dependency build
- Move to VS2015
- VS2015 requires MS extensions to run STL. Sigh. It also represents another edge case for Log4shib
- Working on curl. I envisage the rest to be relatively eas
- Contributions back to Log4Shib and Xerces, XML-Security pending
- Completed a login flow for linking two authentication factors implemented as separate flows, working with Password+Duo
- Note that c14n has become an assumed responsibility of the login flows now, to make connecting them easier
- TBD: attribute lookup capability, factoring out the second factor flow
- Unclear if it's worth trying to generalize further for >2 factors, but I think a simpler model for handling 2 is worth including anyway
- Did some work on the "Developer" half of the wiki space, combining the "Design" topics with the extension developer material
- Did some work on documenting the Authentication flow and login flow requirements, contexts, review would be useful
- Completed work on IDP-948, haven't documented anything yet, probably will be part of breaking apart some of the current RP docs
- Added some material on supported protocols and started fleshing out protocol/profile-specific topics under RP Configuration, will be better documenting the SAML profile options that way
Discussed the TIER consent work/plans with Marlena Erdos
- End of March, so time to ping about OIDC work ?
- TIER testbed IdP install
- Vagrant / Docker / Jenkins 2 / DCHQ
- Server maintenance, will update Jenkins today
- Upgrading from V2 : access to IdP session from a Filter ?