Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-03-18
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2016-04-01. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Principals and Attributes.
- Is there a common theme to flow bugs, particularly logout?
- ldaptive release hell
- Resolved IDP-911, IDP-928
- Still investigating weird Request bug showing up in Logout flow.
- SP Dependency builds. I hate OpenSSL
- Principals and Attributes
- Creates a "pivoted" way of doing overrides by embedding rules within a RelyingPartyOverride
- Injected the HttpServletProxy into RelyingPartyConfig/ProfileConfig
- Obtain the PRC from a RequestAttribute via flow listener
- Adding Function<ProfileRequestContext,Foo> to any non-boolean Foo property
- Convert boolean properties to Predicate<ProfileRequestContext> and map boolean setters to set alwaysTrue/False predicate
- IDP-937 : SWF end-state can not evaluate an expression, what to do ? Related to logout view-state ?
- IDP-940, IDP-653 : moving LDAP properties from ldap.properties to XML
- IDP-926/IDP-941 : maybe an IdPAttributesFunction plug-in for the attribute resolver ?
- being the principal janitor, cleanup : IDP-865 checkstyle