Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2016-03-04
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2016-03-18. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Git conversion status
- Workshop postmortem
- TIER asks
- ldaptive work done to support IDP-827, working on ldaptive release v1.2 and backport of non-api-breaking changes into v1.0.8
- IDP-918 (CAS gateway) resolved
- IDP-928 (method=POST) in testing
- IDP-911 (preserve request params in context tree) need assistance from Scott
- OpenSSL Build hell (I don't see why everyone doesn't build their .so exports files by grepping the source, what could possibly go wrong)
- <Dependency> hell
- EDS and Ligo.
- SP 2.5.6
- Working on my upgrade so most project time going to bug fixing and small enhancements
- Plugin template ?
- Testing SLO ?