Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-12-18
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2016-01-01 but I'm guessing that this time we want to deviate from that convention. Perhaps the 8th?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Stopping the Windows regressions
- Windows VM - what do we need on it besides the Jenkins agent?
- Can we take the draft label off the versioning policy?
- TIER IPR discussion
- Bug fixes: IDP-878, IDP-879, IDP-888
- IDP-701 (CAS metadata) done by end of Jan?
- First draft of SLO docs done.
- Trying to contribute decent screencast of SLO to Wiki.
- Windows VM set up for integration testing
- Little bit o' Jenkins for Windows