Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-11-06
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2015-11-20. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Freeze / handling bug fixes during testing period
- MDA planning
- IDP-823 : talk about criteria for making changes (low priority)
- Change Jenkins to fail nightly builds if artifacts have not been blessed (low priority)
Still working on IDP-224. Hopefully last nudges and testing today.
Bug fixes: IDP-846, IDP-842
Need some assistance with IDP-848. Initial code review looking for non-threadsafe actions that are missing "prototype" scope turned up nothing.
IDP-845 : I think we can resolve