Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-10-02
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 16th October. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- What to do about delegation config / RelyingPartyResolver design
- Further work on delegation. authN and c14N done. Working on 1) final bits for Liberty profile, questions about access to config for non-RP entiies. 2) incorporating Scott's feedback for initial delegated assertion issuance
- JOWS-47: Checked in provisional fix/workaround for SSLSession getPeerHost() JDK bug.
- Started thinking about secondary indexing for metadata. Have a plan, will start implementing soon.
- IDP-826 - LDAP property defaults
- ldaptive 1.0.7 and 1.1.0 release coming shortly
- Velocity template support for LDAP authentication filter
- Git: utilities
- Git: java-parent-project
- Git: new post-receive mail hook
Tangible progress on IDP-224. Hopefully will commit some code today.
Filter namespace flattening
- Work on documentation, predicate examples
- Exposed locking timeouts and request limits for webflow
- Should we explore button disabling to try and limit extra reloads?
- Merging in portions of SPNEGO supporting code requirements
- Research and work on authentication enhancements, three part strategy in mind:
- Extend password flow to support calling extended methods (done, - IDP-821Getting issue details... STATUS )
- For future:
- Add a new feature to collect username up front before authentication (but not as authentication)
- Work on a new flow design to invoke a single factor method in another flow and then perform a method (i.e. Duo)
IDP-824Getting issue details...
- Nasty bug, not sure what to do given our timeline for 3.2, doesn't seem to be a simple fix
- IDP-738 : debugging parallel tests
- heap size