Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-09-04
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2015-09-18. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- 3.2.0 release date
- Jetty testing / integration
- Java Versioning Policy redux
- Native Spring configuration for Filters (and thence metadata providers and attribute resolver)
- Adding default property values for all LDAP properties to avoid Spring property replacement errors
- Working on Ldaptive 1.0.7 and 1.1.0 releases
- I didn't understand some important details of IdP sessions, - IDP-802Getting issue details... STATUS , but I think I do now and have created some docs to fill some gaps, SessionConfiguration. Review and comments welcome.
- - IDP-789Getting issue details... STATUS Safe to close? I do intend to do some load testing, but since it's optional and off by default there's little to no risk of performance issues.
- - IDP-645Getting issue details... STATUS Only did a little work. I hope to make demonstrable progress in next 2 weeks.
- Fighting multi-jetty and the testbed and losing
- Native Spring filters
Local storage implementation is feature complete, needs testing, particularly under load, and testing of all the profiles (e.g. ECP) to ensure no breakage. Noteworthy: shutting down the browser has a different impact than it does otherwise.
Received a second code drop to review for the SPNEGO handler, expect to see something on the dev list about it.
TIER kickoff call next week
Noteworthy SAML errata: can't find anything that actually states a requirement for message replay and freshness checking. Oops.
Basic work to test the client storage flows is in place, thinking about next steps, would be good to talk on call today. Note : tests pass, but the integration tests Jenkins job failed because of my change regarding the Maven "clean" goal, thinking about what exactly to do there, not a big deal.
Jetty testing / integration : the client storage tests coupled the testbed and integration tests even further.
Java Versioning Policy : given an API interface missing a "final" keyword on a method parameter, what level of version bump would result from adding the keyword ?
Java Versioning Policy : IDP-804 and OSJ-124 (adding "impl" to package names) for 3.2.0 ? (I would think so if possible)
Nice resolution to IDP-774.
Need to review impl of IDP-789, we should probably generate consensus at some point on the flow execution listener approach.
Need to prep for 3.2.0 release : bumping dependencies, Maven plugins, etc., in a timely fashion for testing.