Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-08-21
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Scott will draft a note to REFEDS proposing that we "un-default" runtime PKIX in future releases and make this a formal, community consensus call to make this happen.
- Scott will determine if we have any hidden projects needing git conversion.
Add items for discussion here
- Ongoing discussion of Java Product Version Policy.
- Translations - anybody able to do some service eval around this?
- Working on finishing up the Liberty flow of the delegation support. Working through several issues with bean and flow wiring.
- resolved some trivial LDAP related issues
I have a meeting conflict today, may miss the call.
- Starting on IDP-224 and IDP-645. Hopefully finish by next call.
- Any interest in - IDP-789Getting issue details... STATUS ?
- Some bugfixing "low hanging fruit"
- Started to think about testing against Jetty 9.3 and 9.2 I have some notes which I'll try to write up this weekend. Discuss on the list or perhaps this time next week?
- Jetty 9 doc changes
- Integration of local storage progress
- Okay to bump Jetty in the parent-v3 POM from 9.2.11.v20150529 to 9.2.13.v20150730 ? (not 9.3.x)
- Okay to update the testbed to emulate multiple relying parties ?
- IDP-789 ?
- Chat about git after call ?
OpenID Connect work started, working with MitreConnect and Spring Security OAuth.
Initial work will be a large transplant of code into the IdP web app, then iterative removal of pieces to reduce dependencies and align things better.