Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-06-19
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2015-07-03. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- 3.1.2 ? what / who / when
- Completed issues: IDP-745, IDP-742
- Need to discuss work plan and timeline for SLO generally (IDP-224); IDP-645tracks CAS integration. Is targeting 3.2.0 reasonable?
- Discuss timeline for 3.2.0. Is "by August" reasonable?
- Installfest in Columbus last week - discovered SP bug related to the example metadata in IdPv3
- probably get going on SP work today
- Board meeting / BOF on Tuesday
- Got update from Daniel Lutz on SPNEGO login handler, need to review, seems likely something will be ready for 3.2
- Done some work on development docs in preparation for documenting how to do custom login flows
- Continued conversation with Brent on generics
- Started review of SP projects for git conversion
- What fixes should 3.1.2 contain ?
- There are 3 Blocker/Critical issues : IDP-722, IDP-703, IDP-682
- Local storage : how extensive should browser testing be ?