Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-04-03
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2015-04-17. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
Mostly work on delegation extension porting:
- Captured high-level bodies of work in JIRA issues and sub-tasks: IDP-671, OSJ-113
- Did initial port of OpenLiberty idwsfconsumer code to OpenSAML v3. For now stored in local git repo.
Will shift focus to work on SOAP client in the near future, has higher priority for logout work and validating inbound artifact work.
- IDP-653 (minor configuration change)
- Authentication docs
- The authenticated repository access system is up, committers should all have access. Read this and make sure.
- I'm using reposurgeon to do higher quality conversions than
git svncan manage.
- Converted repositories will be read-only initially while we iterate to improve quality. Iterations will replace previous versions, on demand or roughly weekly.
- Multi-project repositories will be unpacked into individual Git repositories.
- All repositories are listed here with some indications of status. Also want to cover these at some level.
- TBD: how to name resulting repositories. We have an opportunity, e.g., to move V2 off to one side.
- TBD: any other structural changes (directories, branch strategy etc.)
- Need volunteers (<committer, repository> pairs) to help working through some initial conversions.
- IDP-640 (trivial)
- Planned for next week: IDP-660 (error handling), IDP-679 (auditing)
- Nothing much of interest.
- Some simple fixes
- Two Windows releases.
- The <Dependency> mess
- New EDS?
- CDS awaiting feedback
- Out for two weeks starting 11 Apr. Should manage the 17/4 call
Working on the server migration moving pieces to a RH7 box, everything seems to be done and working, waiting on Jenkins/Nexus (neither of which should be an issue of course).
- Thoughts regarding session scoped beans, their lifecycles, and how that relates to storing our PRC in the SWF conversation scope, towards generalizing the client side storage service to prefer local storage over cookies.
- Migrate Jenkins history to new box ? Had trouble archiving.
- 3.2.0 release date ?
- project-use only imapd on new shibboleth.net ?