Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-03-20
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK. NOTE UK has not moved to savings time yet.
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 3-APR. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- I'd like to see closure on the discussions around IDP-627
- CDS V2. Are we going to do it? I think we have to (I don't want to do it but...)
- EDSV1.1 ready to go
- SP patch shippped, finally. Xerces 3.1.2 released, don't know state of OS patches
- Brain, functional, not
- Scheduling 3.1.1 for next week ? Wednesday ?
- IDP-624 consent attribute ordering is just about ready
- Picked up local storage IDP-594 again
- Some progress on consent documentation