Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-02-20
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2015-03-06. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
OSJ-108 - generics tentatively done
Final testing of HttpClient TrustEngine.
KeyAuthority schema support.
Tagged vt-ldap 3.3.9.
Resolved OSJ-101/OSJ-103; JPAStorageService fixes.
Working on ldaptive LDAPS referral handling.
Still working through list of interesting things in the V3 IdP. Some JIRA cases and documentation as a result.
Consent expiry: IDP-616
Sealer private key generations? Recommendation for turnover?
Gitolite is up, all keys received. Next step will be to write a wiki page on what it provides. Then, looking into
Memcached bug fix and documentation.
- Apologies for late, potentially non-, attendance.
- Mostly documentation
- springResources for Marvin. We may eventually have a bean dependency issue, but for now it appears to work
- EDS Still waiting for final feedback from Keith W
V3, fixing bugs here and there, mostly done with the basic authentication docs, Rod noted we still need docs on how to customize the login page
- closed out everything I had marked for investigation
- published 1.0.9 log4shib update as first step of release
- dealing with Xerces mess and packaging implications now, still waiting to get JIRA access at Apache
- Red Hat 6.5 transition: is there a concern here?
Would like to get Timer mess improved in the V2 patch
Comments at IDP-594.