Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-02-06
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Calls are normally the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. Next call would be Friday 2015-02-20. Any reason to deviate from this?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- V2 Release
- Open Issues
- OSJ-83 - HttpClient + TrustEngines
- OSJ-104 - bug in metadata encryption params resolver
- SSPCPP-642 and IDP-574 - general "algorithms in metadata" topic - anything to discsus?
- Research on OpenSAML 2.x + xmlsec 2.x - bug report from CXF/WSS4J/Santuario
- I have been learning Git - whoohoo!
- state of Eclipse support? Any gotchas, need-to-knows?
- Starting to re-familiarize myself with the delegation code.
- vt-ldap 3.3.9
- no longer supports referral chasing with credentials using startTLS
- ldaptive 1.0.6
- would like this to make v3.1
- Incorrect API implementation, working on unit tests
- Documentation needed for JPAStorage schema, users should not use auto generated
- Nothing to report.
- Agenda item: IDP-592
- Have been working on Documentation and EDS
- EDS V1.1.
- ARIA (screen reader) proceeding very well. Big thanks to the two Keiths @ Illinois.
- Final adjustments pending,
- Peter (Vienna) ran out of time so I need to double test his fixes
- Would like to run the RC2 on our SPs onces its done. (next week?)
- log4shib update to fix remote syslog support
- xml-security update to hopefully fix ECDSA signature support
- Tried against IdP but had trouble with Java parsing the certificate
- A couple more bugs to try and reproduce and then it's done
- IDP-585, 586 - Resolver bugs around caching while testing the null value fix last weekend
- Spring parser for ResultCache was getting very hairy so I disabled support for cacheResults, don't know how far back we formally deprecated it
- IDP-564 - Prevented override of storage plugin for replay and artifact caches
- IDP-578 - Regression where attribute resolver failure aborted flows, now an option people can control
- IDP-595 - Forgot to implement WantAssertionsSigned
- Decided to leave this as a "special" override rather than handle through predicates directly
Would like to look at releasing 3.1 within a couple of weeks if we can get the storage bugs fixed.
Would like advice regarding the consent related JPA storage service issues OSJ-101 (masking I/O errors) and OSJ-103 (storage record value size).
Started looking deeper at Web/HTML5/Local Storage, doesn't seem to fit our server-side storage service model. Would be good to bounce ideas of off someone.