Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, 2015-01-09

Call Administrivia

10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK

Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?

60 to 90 minute call window.

 

Call Details

This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:

  • +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
  • +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)

The Conference ID is: 738127#

International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.

Attendees:

 

Brent

 

Daniel

 

Ian

IdP post-release testing and some resulting documentation.

Docker-based IdP V3 deploy: https://github.com/iay/shibboleth-idp-docker

Starting to think about Git again.

Starting to think about an MDA 0.9.0 release on top of the stable library components.

Dependency update rules post-3.0.0?

User-agent attributes in a future release?

 

Marvin

 

Rod

  • Some documentation for IdPV3

  • Bugfixing IdP V3
  • Prepare for EDS 1.1.  Out of which some questions/observations
    • What to do about the browser oddity/CSS oddity/Webserver oddity cases (EDS-46 EDS-47 EDS-48)
    • Can we do anything for screen readers? (EDS-26)
    • Globalization and messages (EDS-14)

Scott

Mostly working on documentation

Started some work on SP refresh, mainly getting my C legs back, hoping to do a patch by end of month as planned

Implemented some simple anti-spam tricks on shibboleth.net forms

FYI: call for nominations to vacant board seat was sent

Handing off V2 maintenance to Brent...

Discussion:

  • Work Plan
  • Meeting frequency
  • What to do with a lot of cross-version IdP wiki content, introductory material, etc.
  • Git?

Tom

Took a break.

Working on adding more integration tests, wondering about Java SP plans.

Some research on "HTML5 Storage".

Other

 

 


  • No labels