Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, Dec 12, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
- Jetty Logging
- Reviewing cases
- How are we doing Open Case "end game"
- How are we doing documentation
- Open Cases for review:
- IDP-101 we provide the logo and the IdP Name. Some people have the logo in their name and think the duplication is wrong. Remove name is logo absent?
- IDP-331 What does an attriute filter do if there is no Metadata (FAIL or FALSE)
- IDP-451 Filter names, reference, logging the ID. (1) Do we need more code (2) What is the plan.
- Finding additional message handlers and actions with message type constraints - we don't typically want these
- Added Spring wiring for a filter that can add EntityAttributes to metadata based on entityID or on a condition bean
- Added a WARN log
- Added an MDC filter to web.xml to add IP address and JSESSIONID to MDC - TBD, add IdP session ID somewhere, maybe inside webflows
- Changed conditional signing/encrypt rule for port 443 per note lo list
- Working on security config cleanup and scenarios
- Added a simpler factory bean for the 99% case credential type (key and cert in resources)
- Consolidated whitelists and blacklists into new conf, shared across metadata and RP services
- Still working out best ways to simplify common RP override tasks like credentials or algorithms
Still working on limiting client-side consent storage, dealing with some ugliness in the code.