Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, October 17, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
Normal schedule is to skip next Friday as it's the last Friday of the month. Any reason to vary that?
60 to 90 minute call window.
This week's call will use the Lync system at OSU. To participate, call:
- +1 (614) 688-1800 (please use if possible)
- +1 (800) 678-6114 (use only if you're charged for the 614 number)
The Conference ID is: 738127#
International participants should be able to access the 800 number without charge through Skype.
Completed initial CAS profile configuration scheme. Needs testing and based on test results subject to further refactoring. I will focus on completing this task next week.
Installers, installers Installers:
- Bug fixing + minor features to V3.0
- Some background work on V2 QI wrt POODLE
- Long chat with Chris Phillips at Canarie.ca
- I want to add at least skeletal support for editing ldap.properties.
- Review & test
- Installer testing, fixed various issues around V2 -> V3 upgrade
- renamed credentials and war folders
- blocked changes to keys on upgrade
- a few issues left open for Rod
- Started functional testing on top of a full V2 config after upgrade
- Various issues fixed, now working in resolver issues (see list and Jira)
- Working on enhancements around column aliasing, may extend that to LDAP
- Continued testing of unendorsed V2, noted issues in bug entry with < 2.4 IdP
- Start working on packaging an unendorsed V2?
- Advisory needs drafting, focus on container workarounds
- Poodle: SP will need updating (xmltooling) to turn off SSLv3, SP has a DoS issue that also needs fixing, timeline?