Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, Jul 18, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
Some Todo Tidy
- Code coverage
- Scripting (case 394)
- Supposed to be able to add rhino to J8, but deprecated by obduscation. I don't think we want to do this
- Mostly the workaround (load('nashorn:mozzilla_compat.js')) works but fully qualified java classes do not.
- Created objects with same name as something in the context do not get updated in the context
- Exceptions are wrapped, but this does not seem to matter outside the tests.
- Should I continue with research for V2
- MDUI tags. My initial design was completely wrong and so I'm starting from scratch and progressing well
- Should be able to finesse language independence,
- Retro fit support to Taglib
- File Backed HTTP Resource for configuration.
- Can we move all the services stuff to Spring support (and the interface java-support). Prerequisite for (at least) CDS
- Some support functions in Utils are dangerous for spring parsing because of property replacement. They are otherwise safe but it might be nice to deprecate them?
- Finished ECP implementation
- Reviewing JIRA cases, particularly missing profile bits
- Looking into authentication enhancements related to V2 MCB extension, and other login flows, not sure yet how much we can take on at this stage
- Added subject c14n flow and pre-authentication capability to do attribute resolution