Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, March 21, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 15:00 UK
Dial-in attendee identification.
Next call is Friday April 4. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
Primarily parsing metadata providers (with a side swipe into Spring's weird way of looking for annotations on parameters to setters)
- Where to put the metadata provider parsers (idp-saml-spring), Is it OK for this to depend on opensaml-saml-impl
- Default value for requireValidMetadata
- ResourceBAckedMetadataProvider mappings.
- Security and filters.
Apart from that it should be "just typing".
Not super productive this week, trying to drain out the NameID swamp.
Ported up support from V2 for SAML affiliations and enforcement over SPNameQualifier in requests, this mainly applies to persistent IDs.
Updated authentication hand-off to c14n to reflect Rod's additions to c14n context.
Enhanced stored ID code with better class names and made table/column names user controllable.
Some flow refactoring to move more into parent flow and hopefully prepare for attribute query and artifact resolution additions. Endpoint / binding computation action now handles SOAP as a special case (but not limited to SOAP), and is part of parent flow. Now working on adding actions to prepare c14n context for SAML Subject in requests, call that subflow, and create SubjectContext with result. Should also be common to all SAML flows, and just no-op for inapplicable cases.
Still TBD: PrincipalConnector / decoder for Stored IDs.
- Played with uApprove looking for a shortcut implementation, something like a common attribute-toggle flow or wrapping the v2 servlet
- JSPT-34 Some attribute query tests.