Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, Feb 21, 2014
10:00 Central US / 11:00 Eastern US / 16:00 UK
Dial-in attendee identification.
Next week will be the last Friday of the month, so we would normally skip it. Any reason to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
We're now on Spring Framework 4 (4.0.2) and Spring Web Flow 2.3.3 (latest) and everything still works. Huzzah!
I have some dumb questions about logging, exclusions and Spring.
Finally managed to test a test webflow, and so now fitting in attribute resolver/C14N tests for the C14N stages implemented so far. Thus far most bug fixing has been to change NameDecoderException exceptions (which are fatal and stop the flow) to SubjectCanonicalizationException exceptions (which signal to try the next decoder). C14N cascading is working really well - the tests try as Transient, then CryptoTransient, then direct.
I now have to complete testing (legacy flows) and backfill on things I skipped (NameIdentifiers, StoredId) and other work which I shelved.
- relax message types in actions/functions
- make lookup functions null and type-detecting where possible (return null instead of exception)
EndpointResolver completed, think we're about there re: binding config
Context population actions (oubound context, endpoint context)
RelyingParty design/usage -> starting to look at security contexts
Added message handler slots to ProfileConfig so we can interrupt current inbound chain to populate RP/Profile config and resolve the rest of the chain to run
- IDP-368 : getId() / setId() either Identified/Identifiable or
- IDP-369 : Custom prototype annotation or
interface providing isPrototype() / getScope()?
- IDP-375 : Port audit and access logging, include error logging, any relevance to IDP-334 'idp -t' ?
- JPAR-40 : Some artifacts still need to be uploaded to our third-party Nexus repo.
- I have some dumb questions regarding "public key not found"
- JPAR-51 : Change Maven checksum policy from "warn" to "fail"
- JSPT-34 : Propose that Unicon host their own Jenkins for integration tests, start with the Tomcat 6.0.33+ trustManagerClassName + "trust all certs" trust manager
- Should message handlers be declared similar to actions rather than as a chain ?