Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, January 17, 2014
Dial-in attendee identification.
Next call is next Friday. Any reason not to meet ?
60 to 90 minute call window.
Do we want to change the call schedule or duration ?
- Apologies for next week
- C14N and NameID. Design ongoing. Some Coding
- Orphan classes. What do we do next?
- Config for SVN
- Started HTTP
- What do we do about OpenSAML?
- From Feb Open: Why was the original Resource-based metadata provider deprecated?
- Some refactoring of AttributeResolver to split public/internal context details
- Review/design thoughts around Subject C14N with Rod
- Redid SchemaBuilder and SAMLSchemaBuilder as non-statics, redid Schema MetadataFIlter
- Move java-support to 3.0-SNAPSHOT?
- Do we need ShibbolethResource, or should we just make ResourceBackedMetadataProvider in OpenSAML dependent on Spring as optional dependency?
- Started back on Wiki upgrade, root of problems before was use of Tomcat 7
- Started looking at a SUSE 13 VM to look into a packaging issue there
- Note : SVNKit 1.8.2 released Jan 2.
- Note : Nexus upgrade. Major.Minor.Patch-<integer-for-dependency-upgrades>. Java 7 gotcha.
- Note : No more http: schemaLocations.
- Help : custom Javadoc tags and Jenkins ?
- Help : Eclipse prefs ?
- Advice : testing flows. Choose mock over extending the JUnit SWF AbstractXmlFlowExecutionTests. Thanks.
- Comment : Programming actions in Java rather than XML.
- Comments : No SWF 2.3.2.RELEASE tag ? Git & spring-framework and spring-beans-groovy, yuck. Spring.io site re: spring-boot.
- Question : Attribute context doc ?