Shibboleth Developer's Meeting, December 13, 2013
Dial-in attendee identification.
Next call is next Friday December 20 then January 10.
60 to 90 minute call window.
RHEL 7 beta is out:
- There will be a 6.5 to 7.0 direct migration path
- 2.5.3 SP seems to build just fine from SRPMS
- GCM and ECDSA
- Probably Java 6, 7 and 8. No more
Spring 4.0.0.RELEASE is out:
- seems to be a drop-in replacement in MDA, IdP 3, OpenSAML 3
- I propose we consider it that way, at least initially.
- New stuff: they have a BOM POM (I ignored this), Java 8 support.
- Webinar 9-Jan: http://spring.io/blog/2013/12/06/webinar-introduction-to-spring-framework-4-0
Services and reloading.
Worked on refactoring/improving the password-based authentication flows to combine basic and form auth
Implemented handling of IsPassive in the flows
Turned the error and warning classification scheme in the authn layer into actual custom Events from the actions, and reorganized the flows to expose the user customization features we think we want.
Good Spring/Resource/Service work.